A Dirt Hunter’s Paradise in Pembroke
ATV trails throughout The Ottawa Valley span for over 1000 kms of interconnected routes. These routes range from novice to advanced with scenic look outs, winding trails, mud bogs, glacial formed lakes and plenty of forest covered resting locations. Bring your fishing gear to take advantage of the countless small lakes and fishing holes that you can rest at; there’s nothing like a fresh shoreline lunch.
- Overnight in a standard room. (Two Queens or one King)
- Direct trail access off TOP B in Pembroke
- Over 1000 kms of networked trail systems and trail routes
- Gift at check-in: Best Western Trail Survival Kit
- Dinner in Westwinds Restaurant – Any entree off the menu
- Full Hot or Grab N’ Go Breakfast in Westwinds Restaurant
$120.00+ Tax Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
$45 Per Person + Tax for each additional person. (Max 4 per room)
New in 2023- Direct Trail Access from the Hotel
“All Terrain” vehicles will be allowed within City limits along a designated route.
ONLY SELECT ROUTES through The City of Pembroke have been designated for ATV use.
The route is as follows:
In the Southern portion of the City
- Mackay Street from City limits to Townline Road
- Townline Road from Mackay Street to River Road
- Bennett Street across the Foster Fraser Bridge to Everett Street
- Bennett Street from Everett Street to Boundary Road
- International Drive from Boundary Road to Upper Valley Drive
- Upper Valley Drive from International Drive to International Drive
- International Drive from Upper Valley Drive to Paul Martin Drive
- Crossing Paul Martin Drive to Irving Big Stop
In the westerly portion of the City
- At 0 Forced Road the use of the City owned lot to stage vehicles to access the Algonquin Trail
- Street access on Forced Road to Lea Street
- Lea Street to George Street to have safe access to the traffic signals at Pembroke
- Street in order to access Riverside Park for approved event or trailer park use
- Lea Street to Douglas Street
- Douglas Street to access fuel station at Pembroke Street West
- Bronx Street from Douglas Street to access West End Mall
When you arrive, ask our staff for more information on the trails and how to access them.