Claim Your Accommodation Expenses in 2022
Did you know that Ontario residents can claim 20% of their eligible 2022 accommodation expenses? For example, a stay at a hotel, cottage or campground, when filing their personal Income Tax and Benefit Return for 2022. You can claim eligible expenses of up to $1,000 as an individual or $2,000 if you have a spouse, common-law partner or eligible children, to get back up to $200 as an individual or $400 as a family.
A Dirt Hunter’s Paradise in Pembroke
ATV trails throughout The Ottawa Valley span for over 1000 kms of interconnected routes. These routes range from novice to advanced with scenic look outs, winding trails, mud bogs, glacial formed lakes and plenty of forest covered resting locations. Bring your fishing gear to take advantage of the countless small lakes and fishing holes that you can rest at; there’s nothing like a fresh shoreline lunch.
- Overnight in a standard room. (Two Queens or one King)
- Direct trail access off TOP B in Pembroke
- Over 1000 kms of networked trail systems and trail routes
- Gift at check-in: Best Western Trail Survival Kit
- Dinner in Westwinds Restaurant – Any entree off the menu
- Full Hot or Grab N’ Go Breakfast in Westwinds Restaurant
$120.00+ Tax Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
$45 Per Person + Tax for each additional person. (Max 4 per room)
When you arrive, ask our staff for more information on the trails and how to access them.