Explore Fall Colours in The Ottawa Valley and Stay with us $120/PPDO!
There is nothing quite like autumn in the Ottawa Valley:
- Rolling hills and highways surrounded by vivid landscapes of red, orange and yellow
- The scent of fresh baked pies and campfires fill the cool fresh air
- Breathtaking scenery surrounds you, from the trails and sites of Algonquin Park to the energetic beauty of Les Chutes Coulonge
When you’ve seen all you want, return back to your home away from home to a delicious meal at Westwinds Restaurant. Have a soothing dip in the saltwater pool and hot tub. Now it’s time for a perfect night’s sleep in your luxurious hotel suite.
We take great pride in the beauty and simplicity of the Ottawa Valley and look forward to sharing it with you this season!
Included in this Package:
- Overnight in a standard room. (Two Queens or one King)
- Gift at check-in: Best Western Trail Survival Kit
- Dinner in Westwinds Restaurant – Any entree off the menu
- Full Hot or Grab N’ Go Breakfast in Westwinds Restaurant
- $120.00+ Tax Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
- $50 Per Person + Tax for each additional person. (Max 4 per room)
Best Western Pembroke Inn & Conference Centre is at the centre of it all. Let us be your home away from home this fall season! Freely explore fall colours like you’ve never seen them before in the Ottawa Valley. Our staff can help guide you to the best fall attractions the Ottawa Valley has to offer.
Staff Recommendations for Viewing Fall Colours
|Attraction||From the Hotel||Learn More|
|Barron Canyon||48 Mins.||Discover|
|Blueberry Mountain Trail, Lanark||96 Mins.||Discover|
|Chutes Colonge||40 Mins.||Discover|
|Calabogie Lake||58 Mins.||Discover|
|Eagle’s Nest Trail, Greater Madawaska||60 mins||Discover|
|Gillies Grove Rd, Arnprior||54 Mins.||Discover|
|Mill of Kintail Conservation Area, Almonte||73 Mins.||Discover|
|Opeongo Line, Barry’s Bay||54 Mins.||Discover|
|Pembroke Marina||8 Mins.||Discover|
|Petawawa Terrace Provincial Park||15 Mins.||Discover|
|Shaw Woods||15 Mins.||Discover|
For more information on when and where the leaves are falling check: